The receipt of any award is not something that we take lightly. Each accolade is an affirmation of the work that is undertaken on behalf of our global clients, the growth of the business, and commitment of the people that are at the heart of the company - the Principle team.
During 2017 we have been honoured to receive the following awards:
- Sunday Times BDO Profit Track 2017: Principle achieved the ranking of 79 on the annual league table of Britain’s private companies with the fastest-growing profits.
- EY International Entrepreneur of the Year (North): Executive Chairman Richard Butterfield was the recipient of this prestigious award. Quote from judges: “Richard is a true international visionary, playing a clear innovation role. He is doing an excellent job of bringing his team with him on the journey, supporting his people within the company.”
- Ward Hadaway Law Firm - Fastest 50 Yorkshire Post: Principle achieved this award for being one of the fastest growing businesses in Yorkshire.
- Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200: Principle are ranked 40 in the top 200 league table of Britain’s private companies with the fastest-growing international sales.
- Sunday Times Top Track 250: In the league table of Britain’s private mid-market growth companies, Principle achieved the ranking of 186.
- Examiner Business Awards International Business of the Year: Principle is rightly proud of its roots in Huddersfield, so this award from the region’s lead newspaper was particularly well-received.