Principle is an international brand implementation company; we bring global brands to life in any environment, anywhere in the world; but why work for us?
We have grown rapidly in a short period of time and currently run many of our European projects from one of four established offices, England, France, Germany and Italy; but with a growing demand to increase our services in Europe we now need to grow our German team.
With the above in mind we have a very exciting opportunity for you to join us. You will be working with the Team Manager to grow our existing projects as well as support new opportunities. This is a really exciting opportunity to be part of new projects, helping expand the future of Principle GmbH.
In return we offer competitive salaries and a highly supportive culture. Our employees work in an environment where they are actively encouraged to maintain and improve our standards, to pursue new ideas and new ways to work. We focus on looking forward and harnessing the energy of those who want to build their career by thinking outside the box.
Purpose of the Role
Our project is simple in nature, but difficult in volume, therefore the purpose of this role is to create and follow complex procedures to ensure strong cash flow, margin and turnover are achieved. The role will have full responsibility for project managing and implementing dealerships within a set region.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure project implementation, manage progress, quality, commercials and CSR and reporting through the centralised reporting procedure.
- Coordinate with clients and internal management to understand customer needs related to the project, including but not limited to
- Schedule and our commitments to the customer
- Financial cost management.
- Coordinate with the relevant management and customer to ensure successful site completion, including but not limited to:
- Develop and implement detailed plans to achieve project objectives and ensure excellent service and communication to the customer
- Participate in customer meetings and reviews concerning project plans and progress
- Maintain an acute awareness of all aspects of the project, reporting on project status via required PMR on a required basis
- Coordinate products and services to ensure that necessary sourcing and procurement activities are completed in time to support project timelines
- Manage Principle 360 Partners (product and installation) regarding all aspects of project fulfilment.
- Proactively anticipate and resolve potential problems. Troubleshooting and resolving issues that may arise during project execution
- Coordinate with other project team members and outside resources to ensure project objectives are achieved (includes Programme Management, Supply Chain, Portal Management, Design, Quality Management, etc.)
- Manage all daily aspects of assigned remote projects (via VPN) or in-office management, dependent on travel requirement at the time.
- Provide financial management of the account, including but not limited to:
- Monthly forecasting
- Developing estimates, budgets, customer quotes and forecasts
- Reviewing and approving expenses
- Managing and tracking project costs to ensure budgets and forecasts are achieved or exceeded
- Manage inventory at minimum levels
- Responsible for timely billing and providing information required for billing
- Resolving billing disputes to maximise cash flow and assisting with cash collections as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes - Essential:
- Fluent English & German as both business and domestic languages (Italian knowledge would be a plus).
- Previous experience in the shop fit and/or construction sector – must be able to demonstrate experience in planning and installing high volume, multi site projects.
- Strong IT skills including database work and MS Word, Project, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of customer service and installation processes and experience in the following: forecasts, quotes, orders, installation, and billing.
- Strong customer focus. Must be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of customer needs and customer satisfaction.
- Must posses a strong understanding of the relationship between account activities and key financial measurables.
- Confident and competent communicator with varying management levels.
- Ability to remain organised, focused and multi task in an ever changing, fast paced environment