Principle is an international brand implementation company; we bring global brands to life in any environment, anywhere in the world; but why work for us?
All our employees work in an environment where they are actively encouraged to maintain and improve our standards, to pursue new ideas and new ways to work. We focus on looking forward and harnessing the energy of those who want to build their career by thinking outside the box.
We are currently looking to add Project Managers to our ever busy team. The role will provide exposure to prestigious clients and provides a varied and interesting challenge for someone who enjoys being busy and putting their own ideas forward. Brand implementation and corporate identity roll out is a complicated job - we work with businesses to ensure their brand is delivered consistently by expertly providing consultancy, audit and project management, fit-out, signs and wayfinding, graphics, interiors, financing and regular maintenance.
Our people make us unique; the way we work; our thinking; our service.
Please visit our website for more information http://www.principleglobal.com.
Purpose of the Role
Provides project management for assigned accounts.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Coordinates with Sales to understand customer needs related to the project including:
- Schedule and our commitments to the customer
- Financial Cost Management
Coordinates efforts with Team Manager and customer to ensure successful site completion:
- Develops and implements a detailed plan to achieve project objectives and ensure excellent service to the customer.
- Participates in customer weekly meetings and reviews concerning project plans and progress.
- Maintains an acute awareness of all aspects of the project. Reports on project status via required PMR on a daily basis.
- Coordinates products and services to ensure that necessary sourcing and procurement activities are completed timely to support the project timeline
- Proactively anticipates and resolves potential problems. Troubleshoots and resolves issues that may arise during the project execution.
- Coordinates with other project team members and outside resources to ensure project objectives are achieved (includes Sales, Art, Finance, Principle 360 Partners (product and installation), engineering, construction site managers, etc.).
- Manages all daily aspects of their assigned projects remotely (via VPN) or in-office management, dependent on travel requirement at the time.
Provides financial management of the account:
- Monthly forecasting
- Develops estimates, budgets, customer quotes and forecasts.
- Reviews and approves expenses.
- Manages and tracks project costs to ensure budgets and forecasts are achieved or exceeded.
- Manages inventory at minimum levels.
- Responsible for timely billing and provides information required for billing.
- Resolves billing disputes to maximize cash flow. Assists with cash collections as required.
Identifies future opportunities and helps achieve additional sales volume with the account.
Provides support on other assignments and projects as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes - Essential:
- BS in business, international business, engineering or a construction-related field, or equivalent work experience in construction-related project management or other people/asset management.
- 2-4 years professional work experience in managing people or assets (construction-related purchasing or project management preferred).
- Knowledgeable of customer service and installation processes or experience in the following: forecasts, quotes, orders, installation, and billing.
- Strong project management skills (planning, organizing, monitoring, follow-up). Must be very effective in anticipating and resolving problems before they occur.
- Strong knowledge and skills in field activities and installation management.
- Working knowledge of economics of profitable account management.
- Basic understanding of customer service role/duties and tools; proficient in basic project management; effective in troubleshooting and resolving more complex installation problems and procedural issues.
- Strong communication skills, particularly when interfacing with customers. Must also have skills in coordinating with the many internal organizations that play a part in meeting the customer’s needs.
- Requires exceptional interpersonal and project management skills.
- Ability to learn new and varied assignments.
- Ability to effectively handle non-routine subcontractor issues and communications.
- Skilled in maintaining stable performance under pressure; able to work with intermittent to limited supervision.
- Must have personal computer skills (preferably Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Schedule+ or similar packages).
- Strong skills in utilizing (or aptitude to learn) SAP/Maringo or a similar business system (such as M-files, PMR Reporting).
- Demonstrated customer service orientation; previous experience in customer service would be extremely helpful, ideally in a manufacturing business.
- Business maturity/acumen, confidence, and a high degree of personal motivation and energy (pro-active).
- Must provide strong leadership, written and oral communications, problem solving, and team skills.