June 27, 2022
Principle is an international brand implementation company; we bring global brands to life in any environment, anywhere in the world; but why work for us?
We are currently looking to add a Project Manager to our projects team. This role will provide exposure to prestigious clients and provides a varied and interesting challenge for someone who enjoys managing big projects and putting their own ideas forward.
In return, we offer competitive salaries and a highly supportive culture. Our employees work in an environment where they are actively encouraged to maintain and improve our standards, to pursue new ideas and new ways to work. We focus on looking forward and harnessing the energy of those who want to build their career by thinking outside the box.
In return, we offer a highly competitive salary & benefits, and the opportunity to be part of a global company with a list of worldwide recognized companies and brands as our clients.
Purpose of the Role
The purpose of this role is to create and follow complex procedures to ensure strong cash flow, margin and turnover are achieved. The role will have full responsibility for project managing and implementing dealerships within a set region.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Definition of project objectives, scope of work, roles and responsibilities.
- Definition of resource requirements and management of availability and allocation of resources, both internal and third party.
- Work out a budget based on requirements and track costs to deliver the project within budget.
- Prepare a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workflows, and activities.
- Manage project delivery according to this plan.
- Project monitoring and provision of regular project status reports to the project team and key stakeholders.
- Manage and adjust any changes in the scope, schedule and/or budget of the project.
- Identify and mitigate potential risks.
- Manage the relationship and communication with the client and all interested parties, ensuring that the project is delivered to their full satisfaction.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes - Essential:
- Must have a demonstrable track record in managing projects relating to the supply and install of a company’s own and proprietary products (for example; interior furniture, retail units, workplace solutions).
- Must be a proactive thinker with the ability to identify opportunities and develop ideas to deliver improvements.
- Ability to manage small teams and prioritise seamless delivery.
- Experience delivering fast paced rollout programmes.
- Demonstrable evidence of delivering projects right first time.
- Process focused.
- Commercially astute.
- Client facing and confident.
- Knowledge on English language (essential)