Principle is an international brand implementation company; we bring global brands to life in any environment, anywhere in the world; but why work for us?
We are currently looking to add a Project Manager to our ever busy projects team, the role will provide exposure to prestigious clients and provides a varied and interesting challenge for someone who enjoys being busy and putting their own ideas forward.
All our employees work in an environment where they are actively encouraged to maintain and improve our standards, to pursue new ideas and new ways to work. We focus on looking forward and harnessing the energy of those who want to build their career by thinking outside the box.
Please visit our website for more information http://www.principleglobal.com
Purpose of the Role
This role works directly with our client, as Project Manager you will look after European based sites working with the customer to arrange the manufacture and install of high end retail furniture, signage, fixtures and fittings.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Coordinate the project team and customer to ensure successful site completion:
- Develop and implement a detailed plan to achieve project objectives and ensure excellent service to the customer.
- Participate in customer meetings and reviews concerning project plans and progress.
- Maintain an acute awareness of all aspects of the project. Report on project status via required PMR on a daily basis.
- Coordinate products and services to ensure that necessary sourcing and procurement activities are completed timely to support the project timeline
- Proactively anticipate and resolve potential problems. Troubleshoot and resolves issues that may arise during the project execution.
- Coordinate with other project team members and outside resources to ensure project objectives are achieved (includes Sales, Art, Finance, Principle 360 Partners (product and installation), engineering, construction site managers, etc.).
- Manage all daily aspects of assigned projects remotely (via VPN) or in-office management, dependent on travel requirement at the time.
Provide financial management of the account:
- Monthly forecasting.
- Develop estimates, budgets, customer quotes and forecasts.
- Review and approve expenses.
- Manage and track project costs to ensure budgets and forecasts are achieved or exceeded.
- Responsible for timely billing and provide information required for billing.
- Resolve billing disputes to maximise cash flow and assist with cash collections as required.
General Project Duties:
- Identify future opportunities and help achieve additional sales volume with accounts.
- Provide support on other assignments and projects as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes - Essential:
- Must have a demonstrable track record in managing projects relating to the supply and install of a company’s own products (for example; interior furniture, retail units, workplace solutions).
- Must be a proactive thinker with the ability to identify opportunities and develop ideas to deliver improvements.
- Ability to manage small teams and prioritise seamless delivery.
- Experience delivering fast paced rollout programmes.
- Demonstrable evidence of delivering projects right first time.
- Process focused.
- Commercially astute.
- Client facing and confident.
- Must have a valid clean driving licence.
- Knowledge on English language (essential) and French