Principle is an international brand implementation company; we bring global brands to life in any environment, anywhere in the world; but why work for us?
All our employees work in an environment where they are actively encouraged to maintain and improve our standards, to pursue new ideas and new ways to work. We focus on looking forward and harnessing the energy of those who want to build their career by thinking outside the box.
We are currently looking to add Project Managers to our ever busy team. The role will provide exposure to prestigious clients and provides a varied and interesting challenge for someone who enjoys being busy and putting their own ideas forward. Brand implementation and corporate identity roll out is a complicated job - we work with businesses to ensure their brand is delivered consistently by expertly providing consultancy, audit and project management, fit-out, signs and wayfinding, graphics, interiors, financing and regular maintenance.
Our people make us unique; the way we work; our thinking; our service.
Please visit our website for more information http://www.principleglobal.com.
Purpose of the Role
Serves as a product design resource providing detailed CAD drawings for Principle Group products with a focus on exterior signage and related elements.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Create and review detailed design drawings for manufacturing and installation use. Using CAD software (AutoCAD etc.).
- Provides support to manufacturing engineering for new product introductions.
- Assist in maintenance of drawings resulting from ECNs.
- Maintain drawing registries.
- Maintain customer standards and documentation.
- Provide technical assistance to project management, manufacturing and installers as needed.
- Travel if technical assistance is needed for install or manufacturing.
- Complies with all rules, policies, and procedures of Principle Group.
- Provides high quality work.
- Remains reliable and dependable relative to punctuality and attendance during work hours.
- Flexible to take on other project related tasks as needed.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes - Essential:
- 5+ Year of Sign Industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s or associate degree in design engineering or related engineering field preferred; equivalent training and experience also acceptable.
- Must have two years of Computer Aided Design experience (preferably AutoCAD). Model Space and Paper Space knowledge preferred. Five years’ experience preferred.
- Must be fully proficient (or able to become efficient) in the use of Principle Group’s CAD equipment and software tools.
- Must obtain thorough knowledge of Principle Group products, vendors/components, manufacturing processes, and engineering processes.
- Must have wide experience in designing different types of engineered products.
- Must be able to create drawings and part lists for complex products and programs.
- Must be able to work under limited supervision.
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and project management skills.
- Must have personal computer skills (preferably Microsoft Word, Excel, or similar packages in Windows).
- Must provide strong leadership, communication, problem solving, and team skills.
- Ability to multi-task while providing a high level of attention to detail.