Principle is an international brand implementation company; we bring global brands to life in any environment, anywhere in the world.
We work with businesses to ensure their brand is delivered consistently by expertly providing consultancy, audit and project management, as well as product supply and in market installation services. We offer our clients central support while delivering locally to their, often varied, property network. Our aim is to take the complication away from our clients and offer them a seamless solution no matter what their network or project.
Please visit our website for more information http://www.principleglobal.com
Purpose of the Role
The Business Development Representative will be responsible for developing relationships with new and existing company clients with the purpose of increasing sales of furniture and furniture related products.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
To sell implementation services, furniture, furniture related products and project management services into Principle’s new and existing clients, tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Building key relationships with existing and new clients within the commercial, corporate, F&B and automotive sector.
- Establishing and maintain relationships with architects & designers and design & build communities.
- Identifying new and developing existing business opportunities, creating and growing national & global accounts.
- Presenting information about products to potential customers and establish relationships with these potential customers to build sales.
- Interpreting management information and present back to the team.
- Identifying potential concerns and develop solutions.
- Attending industry functions/networking events.
- Forecasting sales targets and ensure they are met.
- Generating, manage and close a continuous pipeline of short, medium and long-term projects converting general interest and sales pitches into orders.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes - Essential:
- Commercial Interiors experience.
- Experience either working for a furniture manufacturer or office furniture dealer – strong knowledge of products and the internal structures and process of those that manufacture them is desirable.
- An in depth understanding of the manufacturing process.
- End user sales experience.
- Architectural & designer sales & relationship experience.
- Prospecting experience.
- Working on global accounts is desirable not essential.
- Understanding of CAD s desirable not essential.
- Have the ability to work under tight dead lines.
- Strong user of MS Word, Excel & Power Point.
- Full driving licence – must be willing to travel nationally and have a flexible approach to the working day.
- English language proficiency.